top of page

Home Insurance

With the high risks of fire and water damage due to typhoon risks and heavy rain, it is essential to insure your personal possessions in Hong Kong. There are many inexpensive options to provide insurance for the contents of your apartment or house starting with package policies based on the size of your accommodation through to tailor made solutions covering your contents and your valuables and personal possessions that you take away from the home.

Many of the packages contain additional covers including buildings, personal liability, money, frozen food, locks and keys, alternative accommodation, personal accident insurance and cover for domestic servants.

  • Home Contents

  • Tenant’s Improvements

  • Valuables (jewellery, watches, etc.)

  • Money

  • Audio and Video Equipment

  • Personal Liability

  • Emergency Assistance

  • Worldwide Special Possessions

  • Buildings

  • Personal Accident

  • Domestic Servants

bottom of page